Pelvis | Gynecology | Infertility of Female (Symptom)
Infertility of Female: Description
Infertility means not being able to get pregnant after one year of trying (or six months if a woman is 35 or older). Women who can get pregnant but are unable to stay pregnant may also be infertile.
Infertility of Female: Causesof infertility in women include the following:
(1) Age – fertility declines with age, while a woman ages, her ovaries produce fewer eggs. Egg quality is lower in older women than younger. This increases the risk for chromosomal abnormalities egg can lead to miscarriage or pregnancy risks as defective. Women who have advanced in life, because of age, may have some health problems which raise cases in which women can not have children.
(2) Weight – almost all the women estrogen is produced in the ovaries, but 30% is produced in fat cells through a process in which male hormones are converted to estrogen. It takes a normal hormonal balance for the design process to be effective, so even those overweight or underweight can become infertile. Overweight – if it exceeds the weight by 10-15% over the normality then increases the risk of infertility in obese women. Obesity is associated with policistic ovary syndrome (PCOS), a problem that can cause endocrinological infertility. Underweight – if it exceeds the weight by 10-15% below normality when the body is not good nutrients can cause storage of reproductive entirely. Women who are at risk are: those with eating problem – they are anorexic or bulimic; women with a small amount of calories or subject to restrictive diets especially if your period is irregular; radical vegetarians may have difficulty eating because they may be missing some important nutrients – vitamin B12, zinc, iron, folic acid; women who are marathon dancing and all that practicing hard for a professional sports.
(3) Smoking – cigarettes can affect the female ovaries that can lead to a shortage of eggs and may enter menopause earlier.
(4) Alcohol-tasks – can cause anomalies, and in large quantity can cause syndrome fatal alcohol – child through breastfeeding absorb much of the mothers blood alcohol and if ill of this syndrome are likely to die.
(5) Stress – in turn can be a serious problem. The hypothalamus gland, the gland that control reproductive hormone levels and stress in the body, can act certain chemical messengers, which will lead to the production of high levels of stress hormones than required standards, which can lead to menstrual cycle arrest.